Add Custom Pages and PDF's in Cloud CMA
Cloud CMA has many options to choose from when building a beautiful CMA for your client. But what if you wanted to add more than the options provided? Or perhaps, something specially designed from your brokerage?
Good news, one of the many great features of Cloud CMA is the ability to create your own custom pages, upload a PDF and easily add them to your report. Many agents currently use the provided templates and predefined pages within Cloud CMA however, Cloud CMA has taken it one step further to give you, the agent, and your brokerage even more customization. This feature gives you creative freedom on how you want to show clients that you’re the neighborhood expert, their best resource, or simply that you’re the agent for the job!
Custom Pages/PDF Examples:
A Custom Marketing Plan for your Client
What to Expect: ie: Listing with John Smith from ABC Realty
Tips for Home Sellers
Today’s buyers and sellers are looking for a unique experience with their real estate professional. Take advantage of Cloud CMA’s custom page feature to connect with prospective clients on a personal level.
Adding your custom page/PDF is very easy!
To add Custom PDF Pages
Cloud CMA now allows you to upload a PDF document into your Cloud CMA reports!
1. Click on Settings in the top right corner of Cloud CMA
2. Select Custom Pages and locate the Upload a new PDF at the bottom of the page. Then select PDF you would like to upload.
After the PDF is uploaded, it will look like this. Now your newly updated PDF is able to be added to any CMA you create.
3. To add your PDF to either a previously created CMA or when creating a new CMA, select the Customize tab. Now locate the Custom Pages Section under Additional Report Content, on the left side of the page and click the PDF to add it to your report.
The PDF should now be added to your report. Click Publish Report to complete your report. To see the report after publishing, please view the report
Adding a Custom Page
1. Log in to Paragon > Resources > Cloud CMA
2. Click on Settings in the top right corner of Cloud CMA
3. Select the Custom Pages tab. The Agent Resume page will default. From here you are able to modify the provided custom pages (Agent Resume, Client Testimonials, Cover Letter, Marketing Action Plan, and Our Company) which are found by clicking the drop-down menu. If you wish to create your own custom page, simply click Create Page and enter a title for the new page.
4. Now add your custom text, images, copy & paste from Word, or custom HTML using the toolbar at the top of the page. After adding your custom content, click Save at the bottom of the page.