Automatic Email Notifications Make Your Life Easier
Automatic Email Notification is an Email that is automatically sent to your client with a clickable hyperlink that includes listings based on your buyer’s search criteria. When your buyer clicks on the hyperlink he/she will see NEW listings or Listing Changes that match the buyer’s Saved Search. This hyperlink is active for thirty (30) days from the date the link was sent.
CREATING AUTOMATIC EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS
1. Click the SEARCH tab to select a CLASS for your client.
2. Enter the SEARCH CRITERIA
Note: After criteria is entered, CLICK “Count” to ensure a number of results has been found.
3. Rest the mouse over the SAVE SEARCH tab and SELECT SAVE SEARCH AS
4. Select whether you are saving the search for Yourself or for a Contact
a. YOURSELF TAB – search result set will be SAVED to YOUR Saved Searches
b. CONTACT TAB – search result set will SAVE directly to a Contact Record (your client).
5. BASED ON WHICH TAB STRUCTURE YOU SELECTED (noted above) FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
Name your search
Save search template WITH the criteria values
Assign as Default (optional) –select whether this is going to be your default search when you run an initial search for the current class Note: This CAN be left blank
If you SAVED the search for YOURSELF - you are DONE!
Name your search
Assign to an existing contact: TYPE CONTACT'S NAME or use magnifying glass to search all your contacts.
ADD NEW CONTACT: First Name, Last Name, and Email Address are REQUIRED
Click SAVE & NOTIFY
6. There are four (4) Notification Options available – SELECT E-MAIL NOTIFICATION
* An email notificaiton options window will appear (Steps noted below).
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
Verify the correct email address has filled in the “TO” section
Edit the Subject Line (optional)
Change the Result View to CLIENT FULL PACKAGE (see red box below)
Add/Edit your email signature as preferred
If all steps are complete and happy with Subject Line and Confirmed Email Address: CLICK OK
7. FINAL STEP: to ensure that your client can view the initial result set of matches in the Saved Search for this email notification, you MUST SEND them a MANUAL email.
CLICK on the Total number of matches found *Click on the number (4)
CLICK the EMAIL BUTTON on the toolbar
SELECT All Listings in the bottom left options box
SELECT the “CLIENT FULL PACKAGE” report from the available list of reports
CLICK EMAIL and SELECT the CLIENT’S NAME and HIT SEND